- From your dashboard, click on 'Add my kids'. Alternatively, go to the Reading Circle --> Manage Children link from the menu.
- Click on the blue Add Child button to open up this window:
- Your child might already have an account on Reading Rewards (if they have joined through school). If so, click Yes. Otherwise, click No to create a new account
- If your child already has an account, Reading Rewards will show you a list of readers that have signed up using your email address, as suggestions. You may pick one of those to link to, or, if none appear, you can enter your child's RR Username (login) and Security Code. Please note the security code is not the password. It is a unique code available on your child's My Account page that ensures that you are connecting to the right child.
- If your child does not already have an account, we will ask you to enter some information that will allow them to connect and start logging their reading.
Once you have connected to your child by either linking to their existing account or creating a new account for them, they will appear on your Manage Children page:
From this view, you can either edit your reader's profile (settings), or delete their account.