Only the school account administrator can add a Facebook feed to your lobby. To add a Facebook feed to your School Lobby:
- Log in as the administrator of your School account.
- Click on School > School Settings
- Under School Profile, click ‘Yes’ next to ‘Would you like to include your school’s Facebook feed in your lobby’.
- Obtain a Page Plugin from Facebook by following these steps.
- Click on Get Your Facebook Widget on the left margin of your school settings’ School Profile page.
- Follow the instructions and click on Get Code. You do not need to specify height or width dimensions.
- Copy the code that Facebook gives you to paste wherever you want your plugin to appear. You can ignore any code they give you to paste once at the top of your page.
- On the School Profile page of your school settings, paste the code you just copied in the text box marked ‘Paste your Facebook widget here’.
- Click Save.