To add a book to your booklist, follow the steps below:
- Log into your administrator account and visit Book Recommendations > My Book Lists.
- Click the pencil icon near the booklist to which you want to add a book, then click on Add New Book to List.
- Search the Amazon database and locate your book.
- Select the book and click on Add to My Booklist.
- Add a comment for the book you added, if desired, then click save.
NOTE: If you want to add a book that is not on Amazon, search for the book on Amazon as shown in step 3. When the book is not found, you should see two buttons towards the bottom of the screen: “Show Me More Books” and “Really can’t Find My Book, Let me add it!”.
Please click on “Really can’t Find My Book, Let me add it!”. On the next screen, you will be able to enter the author, book title and even upload a cover image.