To create a recommended booklist for your class, follow the steps below:
- Log into your administrator account and visit Book Recommendations > My Book Lists.
- Click the Create New Booklist button.
- Enter a short name for your booklist, and comma-separated Tags to describe the content and make the list searchable by your group members.
- Specify whether or not you want your list to appear as a recommended reading list for your group, and whether or not you want the list to be available to all RR users.
- Click on Next.
- Click on the button to go to our Book Search page
- Enter your book title in the search field, and click Find Book!
- Once you find your book, click on the title, and then click on the 'Add Book to my Booklist' button
- You can enter comments that you might want to share with your readers
This list will now appear to your readers (in your groups) under the Book Recommendations menu, but also when they click into your group, and go to the Recommended Book List tab