With a Premium Teacher account, teachers can make quizzes to test their students’ reading comprehension. For more information on how to set up a quiz, please click here. Once your students have completed and submitted a quiz, you can us Reading Rewards to grade the quiz
To grade a quiz, please follow the steps below.
- Click on Quizzes on your navigation menu, then click on the name of your quiz to display the Quiz Details screen.
- If desired, filter the list of students to display a subset of quizzes.
- Completed: All quizzes that have been completed by students.
- Graded: All quizzes that you have already graded.
- Not Started: All quizzes that have not yet been started by students.
- Not Graded: All quizzes that have not yet been graded.
- All: All quizzes.
- Click on the name of the student whose quiz you want to grade.
- For each question, click on the Edit Grade button.
- Enter a grade and, if desired, a comment. Click Save Grade.
Your comment and grade will be displayed near the question in the corrected quiz your student will see.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 for each question.
- Scroll up to the top of the student’s quiz, where you will find the total number of marks you have awarded to the student.
- If you wish, enter a comment for the student about their overall quiz performance. Click Save Comment.